Admissions For 2022-2023
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Pre-Nursery||1st October 2019||30th July 2020|
|Nursery||1st October 2018||30th Sept 2019|
|L.K.G.||1st October 2017||30th Sept 2018|
|H.K.G.||1st October 2016||30th Sept 2017|
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Father & Mother’s Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Residence: Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar
- Proof of ID: Driving License/Utility bill/Rental Agreement/Passport
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Application needs to be filled in English
- All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process.
- Payment of application fee of Rs 1500 to be paid while submitting the form to the school.
- There is NO DONATION linked admissions. Kindly do not entertain any person/s claiming to represent the school or the management in this regard.
- The fee structure will be notified at the time of offering admission to candidates.